NSA BOOK AWARD- Call for Submissions
The Nigerian Studies Association (NSA) invites individuals and publishers to nominate/or submit books (titles) for the NSA book award prize.
(1) The NSA book award will be presented to the author of the most important scholarly book/work on Nigeria published in English language during the preceding year.
(2) The subject matter must significantly deal with Nigeria and /or related areas and must be original and non-fiction scholarly works.
(3) The book must be authored books or co-authored, but not edited books.
(4) The author or the publisher should send three copies of the book to the Chair of the NSA Book Award Committee.
(5) To be considered the books must be received by the award committee latest by July 31 of every year.
(6) The winner of the Book Award Prize is announced each year at the NSA Annual Meeting, where he/she receives A Certificate. And the Name of the winner will be listed on the NSA Website.
For the individual submitting book/books should include their address, email address, telephone, and fax to Chair NSA Book Award Committee
For the publisher nominating a publication should send a letter indicating the publisher, address, email address, telephone, fax and the title of the nominated publication/publications to the Chair NSA Book Award Committee at this address: